[asterisk-users] bridging calls between two numbers with extensions

Matthew M. Boedicker matthewm at boedicker.org
Thu May 24 06:03:59 MST 2007

I am using the Originate Manager API call to bridge a call between two
numbers. The first number is called by originate and the action is set
to Dial the other number.

If the second number has an extension that needs to be sent using DTMF
I can use the D option when I call Dial like this:

Local/913155551212 at X||D(ww1ww2ww3ww4)

This works fine. My question is how do I send DTMF to the first number
called? As far as I know there is no way to send DMTF using Originate like
you can with Dial.

Thanks,
Matthew Boedicker