[asterisk-users] PRI problem, pri_fixup_principle: Call specified, but not found?

Carlos G Mendioroz tron at acm.org
Thu May 24 04:53:16 MST 2007

Hi,
in a PRI setup, the receiving side is changing the B channel at
proceeding. It seems this sometimes breaks some logic
(pri_fixup_principle) and then the hangup kind of breaks, release is not
answered and a restart cycle is triggered (by remote side).

Anyone can help me debug this ? I've seen many posts with simmilar
issues but no answer/solution.

This is happening on Asterisk 1.2.16 + libpri 1.2.4 on a sangoma A104D.
On a general side, where can I find a document (other than sources :)
to start digging where the Zap->pri mapping is done and how,
or at leaset what pri_fixup_principle is supposed to do...

TIA,
--
Carlos G Mendioroz  <tron at acm.org>