[asterisk-users] modprobe

Josu Lazkano jlazkano at somesi.com
Thu May 24 03:23:07 MST 2007

Hello john, thanks for response.

I am trying to install a Billion ISDN on Asterisk

I have Debian Etch and I installed theese packages:

apt-get install linux-headers-`uname -r`
apt-get install make

apt-get install ncurses-base ncurses-bin ncurses-term

apt-get install libncurses5 libncurses5-dev
apt-get install bison
apt-get install openssl
apt-get install libssl0.9.8
apt-get install libssl-dev

apt-get install libeditline0 libeditline-dev libedit-dev libedit2

apt-get install gcc
apt-get install zlib1g-dev

To install Asterisk with Bristuff I do that:

in usr/src:

wget http://212.91.251.199/~junghanns.net/downloads/bristuff-0.3.0-current.tar.gz
<http://212.91.251.199/%7Ejunghanns.net/downloads/bristuff-0.3.0-current.tar.gz>
tar zxvf bristuff-0.3.0-current.tar.gz