[asterisk-users] Realtime Queues and Agents

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Wed May 23 19:55:59 MST 2007

	I am trying to configure a new server for use in a small Call Center.
I want to use realtime queues and agents and after following the
instructions I can get the queue to show up on the system but no agents.
I am using Asterisk 1.4.4 on a CentOS 5 machine.

I have this in extconfig.conf:
queues => mysql,asteriskcdrdb,queue_table
queue_members => mysql,asteriskcdrdb,queue_member_table

I put this into queues.conf:
[general]
realtime_family = queues,queue_members

Here is what I get from queue show:

pbxinsol*CLI> queue show
henkel       has 0 calls (max unlimited) in 'ringall' strategy (0s
holdtime), W:0, C:0, A:0, SL:0.0% within 0s
   Members:
      Agent/1 (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
      Agent/2 (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
      Agent/3 (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
      Agent/4 (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
      Agent/5 (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
   No Callers

From agent show:
pbxinsol*CLI> agent show
No Agents are configured in agents.conf

	What am I missing?  This used to work on previous versions of Asterisk.

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001