[asterisk-users] ITSP that honors Dial Around Compensation

Douglas Garstang DGarstang at interainc.com
Wed May 23 12:53:10 MST 2007

All,

I am trying to find a SIP ITSP that honors dial around compensation. We
are adding a Flex ANI code to our outgoing SIP invites by appending an
isup-oli tag to our From: address, like this:

INVITE sip:18889996563 at carriers.icall.net SIP/2.0

Via: SIP/2.0/UDP xxx.y.34.201:5060;branch=z9hG4bK7f314484;rport

From: "Dougs Payphone"
<sip:xxx6002182 at xxx.yyy.34.201;isup-oli=70>;tag=as6fbc6e76

When going out through level 3, they sometimes strip the isup-oli tag.
I've tried 3 other ITSP's, by calling the MCI test number 18889996365,
and they must be stripping it as well, because they have all also
failed. Anyone used an ITSP that passes isup-oli all the way though to
TDM?

Thanks,

Doug.