[asterisk-users] Phones fail to ring

Jim Suber jimsuber at bellsouth.net
Wed May 23 06:03:55 MST 2007

I have commented out the zapateller line now.
The problem persists.
I wonder if there is a problem with the tones generated by some cell phones
when choosing an extension. At this point the problem seems to come from
cell phones only. My wife, for instance was pressing send after choosing an
extension. I caught that in CLI. But one other assures me that he is not
doing so. They say it sounds to them as though it is ringing. No sound here
This problem is intermittent BTW.
Thanks