[asterisk-users] Need starter information (newbie)

Rizwan Hisham rizwanhasham at gmail.com
Wed May 23 03:32:55 MST 2007

Hi all, this is my first email to this list. hoping to mingle with you all
from now on.

I have been working on asterisk for about a year. Now my company is planning
to use openser with asterisk having asterisk at backend for features and
voicemail. So is there any book for starters for openser as there is for
asterisk (Asterisk the future of telephony). i need a book or any helpfull
link which should reveil the basic concepts of openser, how to install it,
how to program it, and how to manage it.

Thanx in advance
--
Rizwan Hisham
Software Engineer