[asterisk-users] Working softphone for poket PC

Cosmin Prund cosmin.prund at adicomsoft.ro
Tue May 22 23:52:25 MST 2007

Do you remember anything else about the "Microsoft thingy from the
developer resources or whatever" so I can google for it a bit? Anyway,
"not working reliably" is not going to stop me, since I really don't
expect it to work reliably! But being able to use my PDA to make an
_TEST_ call would be really cool.

Guess I agree with you, this is another men's toy, since it really has
no practical use to it.

--
Cosmin Prund