[asterisk-users] SIP & Echo

Asterisk asterisk at abraxas.si
Tue May 22 05:47:05 MST 2007

How could I check if bandwith or/and latency is causing it?

If I do SIP show peers it says OK (13 ms) for all peers. I guess there is a way to gather more detailed info on SIP calls and latency?

* box is connected to the 1Gb switch with 1Gb connection, and clients have 100Gb/s speed. CPU is 90% free in peak time, and there are 34 SIP hardphones connected to the * box.

Thanks, Alex