[asterisk-users] Voice mail issue

Frank at explido.us Frank at explido.us
Mon May 21 21:22:40 MST 2007

Sounds like wrong type of dtmf signaling if you are using a SIP phone.
Check the settings fordtmfmode in sip.conf.
dtmfmode        =       rfc2833         ; Choices are inband, rfc2833, or info
your choice might not have been right ;-)

If your phones uses ZAP try
relaxdtmf=yes

Frank Gorgas-Waller
Explido Software USA Inc.
Phone +1-863-248-1195  &  Fax +1-863-248-1155
EMail  frank at explido.us  &  ICQ 7733546
We teach penguin to fly http://www.explido.us