[asterisk-users] Delete voicemails after X days

Atlanticnynex atlanticnynex at gmail.com
Mon May 21 12:17:44 MST 2007

You could schedule a cron job to run a shell script to delete any files in
the /..../voicemail/*/Old/ directory that are older than the amount of time
specified. You could craft something up by comparing the date modification
timestamp from `ls -l` or the access modification from `ls -lu`(?). I don't
know of any Asterisk features to delete the older voicemail.

-kn0x