[asterisk-users] CAS signalling conflicts with Clear channel

Vieri rentorbuy at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 12:13:28 MST 2007

Thanks Nitesh,

I did just that and got both the TE120P PRI and the
analog card working together.

The 4-BRI mISDN B410P is a bit tougher and I still
haven't understood yet where the channels are supposed
to be specified (if so) in /etc/asterisk/misdn.conf.

I've used www.misdn.org , NOT the included "make
b410p" in zaptel's package.

Has anyone successfully configured a B410P with mISDN
from www.misdn.org (hfcmulti)? If so, can you share
your relevant config files?

____________________________________________________________________________________Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more.
http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC