[asterisk-users] Help installing on OpenSuSE 10.2

Malcom Kemp mkemp at tecinfo.net
Mon May 21 07:36:40 MST 2007

Thanks to all that have helped me so far.  I have made a lot of
progress.  I am able to make prilib and zaptel.  Now to Asterisk...

After installing the kernel source, I have:

# cd /usr/src/linux

# make cloneconfig

# make prepare-all

Then I have run ./configure in the asterisk-1.4.4 directory.

I have:

#  make clean

#  make

Which goes through a number of compiles and then ends up with this:

asterisk2:/usr/src/asterisk-1.4.4 # make

menuselect/menuselect --check-deps   menuselect.makeopts

Generating embedded module rules ...

   [LD] stereorize.o frame.o -> stereorize

make[1]: g++: Command not found

make[1]: *** [stereorize] Error 127