[asterisk-users] Call recording filename

Jaswinder Singh vicky.r at gmail.com
Mon May 21 00:25:31 MST 2007

I have figured out a way to include dialed number in recorded
voicefile in freepbx . You have to edit
/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/recordingcheck
add this lines after $agi=new AGI()

$temp= $agi->get_variable(DIAL_NUMBER);
$agi->verbose("Number to be dialled is -{$temp["data"]}");

After this you can use variable {$temp["data"]} in outfile names ( set
few line below in same file ) . This is only required for freepbx .