[asterisk-users] OpenWengo + Asterisk?

0xception 0xception at gmail.com
Sun May 20 16:20:11 MST 2007

i haven't done extensive testing on the OpenWango but did get it to connect
without many problems... the only issue was the software was unstable and
crashed a lot (at least the Linux version was) ... now this may not have
been openWango's fault... maybe it was my system. but i haven't had issues
with twinkle as a softphone on Linux.