[asterisk-users] Asterisk and iBasis

lists at infoway.net lists at infoway.net
Sat May 19 14:36:02 MST 2007

Thank you all for the responses.

Just one last question :)

We get the call from another VoIP provider. Once we validate the call (e.g. calling card), we send the call to iBasis and we don't want to stay in the media path. So, we have canreinvite=yes. This works for us for other providers. So, when we send the call to iBasis and iBasis tells us where to send the media, does Asterisk (which will eventually get out of the media path) tell the originating provider to send the media somewhere else (where iBasis told it to)?

Thanks