[asterisk-users] G729 codec problems

Lee Archer lee.archer at pentagon-systems.com
Sat May 19 02:37:01 MST 2007

I have a system that has had 5 G729 licenses for over a year and I've
come to install the v31 G729 codec from the Digium ftp server but it
won't see the license.  Does anyone know how to get around this problem?
It is registered and I do have newer systems running this v31 version of
the codec but in the license file the product line is different.  On the
older system it says Product: Digium-G729 but on the newer systems it
says Product: G.729 Codec.  I've tried Digium support but had no reply
and thought I'd try the list.

Regards

Lee