[asterisk-users] asterisk manager interface stability

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Fri May 18 22:11:04 MST 2007

Dean Collins wrote:

> [...]

Although I would lean toward an in-memory cache/handling of events, you
could have a another app or thread pool that queries the database on
behalf of the clients and notifies clients accordingly, which might
negate the need of clients to poll the database and reduce network traffic.

--

Warm Regards,

Lee