[asterisk-users] how to define a key to decline incoming call

Justin Moore wantmoore at gmail.com
Fri May 18 08:24:04 MST 2007

On 5/18/07, Stephen Bosch <posting at vodacomm.ca> wrote:
> Do these sets not have a "Do not disturb" button?
>
> For sets that do, what is the behaviour when one presses the DND button

I have some Aastra's (a mixture of 480i's, 9112i's, and 9133i's) and
whenever I program a key as do-not-disturb, I can press the key while
my phone is ringing and it immediately passes the call to the next
step in my dialplan (Voicemail/busy). It also does this if I press the
Hangup key on the Aastra.

--
Justin Moore
aka wantmoore