[asterisk-users] Phone losing IP address for a few seconds but doesn't drop call

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Fri May 18 08:09:33 MST 2007

Thanks for all the replies. I've updated client's router firmware, which was
very old. Now I've put MoH on for the whole day and see if it happens again.
MoH was doing the same thing, i.e. going down and coming back up. When it
went down, on the screen you could see message saying 'No IP', and when it
came back up, same old IP was back.

Phone's firmware is the latest one, which is on their website, i.e. 1.1.1.14.
I know there exists some latest but still beta version of a firmware, but
I'll stick with this one.

There is no pattern when it goes down, it may does it twice an hour or not
do it for many hours. But I've noticed that Automatic Upgrade Option was set
to 60 min, I've now set it for 1440 minutes.

Does automatic upgrade means only firmware upgrade or config upgrade as
well. Can I have config upgrade sooner than 1440 minutes on this phone?