[asterisk-users] CallerID not detected by TDM22B

aslay-pinwee aslay at pinwee.com.my
Fri May 18 07:55:49 MST 2007

MessageHello,

My TELCO already enable the service. I also verify by connectiong the PSTN line direct
to a phone with LCD display. I can see the caller number displayed on the LCD screen.

I believe that the root problem is the setting on the zapata.conf (cidsignalling, cidstart), which I am
not sure what to set for my country TELCO.

ASLAY