[asterisk-users] Outside lines are just not happening...

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Thu May 17 23:56:05 MST 2007

Stephen Bosch wrote:

> If you get dumbfounded responses ask to speak to someone in the
> programming group (unless they are a tiny little phone company, they
> will have one). If you open a ticket, it usually means they will
> escalate the problem, even if the agent you are speaking with has no
> idea what you are talking about. Best to be friendly with them!

And what do you do when they say:

"We have a modern, relatively-new switch for which that sort of feature
change is a trivial click on a GUI checkbox.  However, we do not have
any tariffed requirement to provide disconnect supervision.  So we won't
do it for you.  Goodbye."

And then the call ends.

B.

believed to be clean.