[asterisk-users] GUI: Not Found. Move along

Tim Verscheure tverscheure at gmail.com
Thu May 17 12:37:59 MST 2007

Still nothing. I'll give my config files:

manager.conf
--------------------
;
; Asterisk Call Management support
;

; By default asterisk will listen on localhost only.
[general]
displaysystemname = yes
enabled = yes
webenabled = yes
port = 5038
httptimeout = 60
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0

; No access is allowed by default.
; To set a password, create a file in /etc/asterisk/manager.d
; use creative permission games to allow other serivces to create their own
; files
#include "manager.d/*.conf"

[admin]
secret = javali
deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
permit=127.0.0.1/255.255.255.0
permit=192.168.1.68/255.255.255.0
read = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config
write = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config

[panel]
secret = javali
deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
permit=192.168.1.68/255.255.255.0
permit=127.0.0.1/255.255.255.0
read = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config
write = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config

http.conf
---------------
;
; Asterisk Builtin mini-HTTP server
;
;
[general]
;
; Whether HTTP interface is enabled or not.  Default is no.
;
enabled=yes
;
; Whether Asterisk should serve static content from http-static
; Default is no.
;
enablestatic=yes
;
; Address to bind to.  Default is 0.0.0.0
;
bindaddr=0.0.0.0
;
; Port to bind to (default is 8088)
;
bindport=8088
;
; Prefix allows you to specify a prefix for all requests
; to the server.  The default is "asterisk" so that all
; requests must begin with /asterisk
;
;prefix=asterisk

; The post_mappings section maps URLs to real paths on the filesystem.  If a
; POST is done from within an authenticated manager session to one of the
; configured POST mappings, then any files in the POST will be placed in the
; configured directory.
;
;[post_mappings]
;
; In this example, if the prefix option is set to "asterisk", then using the
; POST URL: /asterisk/uploads will put files in /var/lib/asterisk/uploads/.
;uploads = /var/lib/asterisk/uploads/
;

thanks in advance, Tim