[asterisk-users] how to define a key to decline incoming call

asterisk at frameweb.it asterisk at frameweb.it
Thu May 17 01:40:53 MST 2007

Hi all.
We have Snom phones which do have a defined key in order to drop incoming
call WITHOUT answering.

Pressing that key, a "SIP/2.0 486 Busy Here" message is sent back.

We have other phones (I.E. DECT Siemens C450IP, or ATCOM 320 or other)
which DO NOT have any key to do that (or the key does not work, as is with
Siemens C450 IP ): you have to answer and immediatly after hangup the call.

Acting on feature.conf we succed in defining keys for blind transfer or
attended transfer: the last thing we need is the ability to drop an
incoming  call without answering it. Is there any way to define a key (or
double-key, i.e. "*4") to send back a  "SIP/2.0 486 Busy Here" message ?

thanks in advance,

Andrea

Chi ricevesse questa mail per errore e' gentilmente pregato di cancellarla.

Visitate il sito http://www.frameweb.it