[asterisk-users] Save Key tone to MySQL DB

Nitesh Divecha nitesh at vipernetworks.com
Wed May 16 13:06:53 MST 2007

Hello All,

I am trying to build an IVR based survey system and I would like to save
the key touch-tones to MySQL DB. It is a simple application where it
determines the Caller ID and asks couple of questions and save the
Callers input to the MySQL DB.

I am thinking of building IVR using FreePBX, but my main worry is how to
save the Callers input?

Simple flow: -
1) Verify the CallerID, if not verified as for PIN number.
2) Once Caller is verified ask: -
    a) How would you rate our product? Press 1 for Excellent and Press 2
for Bad.
    b) How did you like XYZ product? Press 1 for Excellent and Press 2
for Bad.
    c) Are you satisfied with our product? Press 1 for Excellent and
Press 2 for Bad.
3) End the call.

Now I want to save the Key input from the Caller for each question.

Hope these help...

Regards,
Nitesh