[asterisk-users] SIP Hardware Phone

Gordon Henderson gordon+asterisk at drogon.net
Wed May 16 11:05:07 MST 2007

On Thu, 17 May 2007, aslay at pinwee.com.my wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am looking for hardware sip phone with very good sound quality. Can anyone
> recommend ?
>
> I use to have Grandstream Budge-Tone 100 but I feel that the sound is
> not very satisfactory and volume too soft

There are dozens if not 100's to choose from. Just use google to find
them.

I like Grandstream GXP2000's - they're cheap & cheerful and do everything
I want, but I also like the Siemens CP460IP DECT phones. Others here will
rant & rave on about their own favourite, just search from SNOM, Polycom,
Linksys, to name but a few.

This link

    http://www.voiptalk.org/products/VoIP+Phones

will give you some idea what they look like & features... You'll just have
to find local distributors if you like any of them...

Then there's ATAs - which let you connect an ordinary analogue phone to a
SIP account...

Good luck finding something that suits you (& your pocket!)

Gordon