[asterisk-users] asterisk manager interface stability

Martin Smith martins at bebr.ufl.edu
Wed May 16 10:09:22 MST 2007

You guys all sound like you're talking about AstManProxy.

See:
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=AstManProxy

I'm not saying it is the solution to your problem per se, but I can't
help but think of it when I read the descriptions of what people want
(you even use the word proxy!). Figured I'd send this out in case
someone hadn't seen it.

Martin Smith, Systems Developer
martins at bebr.ufl.edu
Bureau of Economic and Business Research
University of Florida
(352) 392-0171 Ext. 221