[asterisk-users] Which KDE editor to edit Asterisk config files ?

Alex Robar alex.robar at gmail.com
Wed May 16 09:49:20 MST 2007

Hi Olivier,

I would guess that most people aren't running any type of GUI on their
Asterisk box. Running an X server plus some type of window manager adds a
lot of overhead that's completely unnecessary for a server. I just SSH into
the server and use VI to edit the files - The server doesn't run any type of
GUI, there's no reason for it to.

Alex

On 5/16/07, Olivier <oza-4h07 at myamail.com> wrote:

> Do you mean nobody has ever done this before (as I thought before asking
> this question to the list) ?
> So which tool KDE users are using for this ?

Alex Robar
alex.robar at gmail.com