[asterisk-users] Iaxy clicking

Matthew Yingling matt at xenotran.com
Wed May 16 09:21:41 MST 2007

Hi,

Can any one suggest if asterisk-users is the best mailing list for questions
on Digium Iaxy (S101I) hardware, or a different one if not?

I found this link on Digium's site:
http://kb.digium.com/entry/15/120/

However, I assume that if this was the case, all of my Iaxys would click,
and only one of mine does.  Is Digium referring to clicking coming from the
FXO/FXS hardware or the Iaxy device?  My constant clicking is coming out of
the Iaxy, whether or not it's connected to the VOIP network.

Thanks,
Matthew Yingling