[asterisk-users] The downside of Asterisk and least cost routing...

Stephen Bosch posting at vodacomm.ca
Wed May 16 08:16:26 MST 2007

Chris Mason (Lists) wrote:
> Stephen Bosch wrote:
>>
>> The fax-to-e-mail services charge as much as the telco does for a
>> business line, sometimes more (at least, the ones I can deal with in
>> this area). Better to set-up hylafax, IMHO.
>>

> http://www.maxemail.com/fax/fax-lite.html
> $24/annum.

I suppose I should have added the qualifier that we need to be able to
port our existing fax number over to the new service :)

Would this still be possible? (All these services have numbers in remote
area codes or have 800 numbers).

Can anybody suggest one that will take a ported number (in Canada)?

-Stephen-