[asterisk-users] How to write data to astdb?

Diego Iastrubni diego.iastrubni at xorcom.com
Wed May 16 02:17:05 MST 2007

On Wednesday 16 May 2007 03:47, C F wrote:
> I use asterisk -rx "database put value" if you are trying to batch it
> from windows you can use plink

This will be VERY slow. Other options might be writing to the asterisk socket
(I heard it's not that reliable). But again, this will be a problem on remote
scenarios.

What I have been using is creating a asterisk-manager connection to Asterisk,
which is very reliable and fast. The downside is that you must have a user
configured in manager.conf (all others do not need this, a simple root
account is good enough).