[asterisk-users] Zapateller and IAX2#

Phil Reynolds phil at tinsleyviaduct.com
Tue May 15 04:00:35 MST 2007

On Sun, May 13, 2007 at 01:00:27PM +0100, --[ UxBoD ]-- wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been using Zapateller with a TDM400 no problems at all, but
> recently I have ported our BT number to a VoIP provider, and have a
> strange problem.  When I phone our number I first get the BT
> unavailable three tone sound, and then it actually connects the call
> via IAX2.
>
> So, I disabled zapateller in the dialplan and tried again.  Would you
> believe it worked fine.
>
> Has anybody else come across this ?  I am using * 1.4.4.

If you are calling Zapateller without options, you WILL get the "Special
Information Tone" - that's what it's for.

The option nocallerid will prevent it playing if caller ID is presented.

If you are saying you are not getting a ringing tone, that is perhaps
unsurprising. I get no ringing tone on automatically answered IAX2
numbers either.

So, what is your intention in using Zapateller?

--
Phil Reynolds
 o  ____ mail: phil at tinsleyviaduct.com
|L_ \  / Web: http://www.tinsleyviaduct.com/phil/
(_)- \/  Waltham 66, Emley Moor 69, Droitwich 79, Windows 95