[asterisk-users] Blind Transfer - Who transferred the call?

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Mon May 14 19:56:45 MST 2007

Lee Jenkins wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Is there a way to tell which extension transferred a call in a blind
> transfer?
>
> Sorry if it's a basic question, but I haven't seen an answer.
> ${CALLERID(num)} still holds the outside party caller id (which it
> should), but I'd like to the extension number of the extension that
> transferred the call.

Parsing the variable ${BLINDTRANSFER} gives what I need.

// Sample: AChannel = 'SIP/111-0Asswwosee'
Function DialStringFromChannel(const AChannel: string): string;
var
iPOS: Integer;
begin
    iPOS := POS('-', AChannel);
    if (iPOS = 0) then exit;
    result := Copy(AChannel, 1, iPOS -1);
end;

I had thought that there was a specific variable somewhere for the
extension that transferred a call.  No matter, the above code works like
a treat.

--

Warm Regards,

Lee