[asterisk-users] Junghanns DuoBRI Card HELP !

Service services at quidigal.com
Mon May 14 12:41:49 MST 2007

I really need help.

We have a Junghanns DuoBRI and we plugged it into an Asterisk 1.4 box. We
keep on getting the error "layer 1 deactivated (F3)"!

We then contacted Junghanns, who told us that there is no driver for the
card for 1.4 and that we should try 1.2.

We tried 1.2 with their driver but ALAS we get even more error messages!

I don't understand how Junghanns puts an unsupported card on the market, but
if anyone has any ideas, I would appreciate it. This card is long overdue
for a client of ours.

Apostolos