[asterisk-users] Problem with queue

gc gang.chen at insightbb.com
Mon May 14 06:07:45 MST 2007

Asterisk 1.2.17

I am starting  to have problem with one of my queue. Everytime when I try to login an agent with AgentCallBackLogin(), it will play periodic announcement for the queue during this function call. Also when this agent answer the call, during the conversation, the agent also hear the periodic announcement. I tried to delete the agent completely from the queue or recreate the queue, the problem still persist. I have not yet restart the asterisk because this is our production server.

Gary