[asterisk-users] Re: dialplan: execute on hangup

Michael Kamleitner michael.kamleitner at gmail.com
Mon May 14 05:40:31 MST 2007

thx Tony, but DeadAGI doesn't seem to fit my needs... the way I understand
its functioniality (
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+cmd+DeadAGI), DeadAGI
is ensureing that an executed AGI-script is finished, even if the caller
hung up _during_ execution.

in my case, I need to execute the AGI-script _after_ the user hung up & the
voicemail is recorded.

another ideas: is there away to tell the Voicemail-command to execute an
AGI-script when recording is finsihed?

michael

On 5/14/07, Tony Mountifield <tony at softins.clara.co.uk> wrote:

> In article <727040580705140433m5f2d51f2pe7fe3b01effd2de at mail.gmail.com>,
> Michael Kamleitner <michael.kamleitner at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I'm looking for a way to execute commands in my dialplan specifically
> when a
> > caller has hung up. my curretn dialplan looks like this:
> >
> > exten => s,1,Answer
> > exten => s,n(restart),BackGround(intro)
> > exten => s,n,Read(Enter,4,4)
> > exten => s,n,Voicemail(${Enter},u)
> > exten => s,n,agi(process.php|${Enter})
> > exten => #,1,Playback(thanks)
> > exten => #,n,Hangup
> >
> > it lets a user record a message to a chosen voicebox, when the user
> finishes
> > his message my pressing "#", the script process.php is executed via AGI
> > everything fine. however, when the user finishes recording by simply
> hanging
> > up, asterisk isn't executing the AGI-command any more. what I'm looking
> for
> > is some kind of "on hangup"-hook to catch this use-case...
> >
> > any help appreciated, thx!
>
> Try something like:
>
> exten => h,1,DeadAGI(process.php|${Enter})
>
> Be prepared to experiment a bit!
>
> Cheers
> Tony
> --