[asterisk-users] dialplan: execute on hangup

Michael Kamleitner michael.kamleitner at gmail.com
Mon May 14 04:33:28 MST 2007

hi list,

I'm looking for a way to execute commands in my dialplan specifically when a
caller has hung up. my curretn dialplan looks like this:

exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,n(restart),BackGround(intro)
exten => s,n,Read(Enter,4,4)
exten => s,n,Voicemail(${Enter},u)
exten => s,n,agi(process.php|${Enter})
exten => #,1,Playback(thanks)
exten => #,n,Hangup

it lets a user record a message to a chosen voicebox, when the user finishes
his message my pressing "#", the script process.php is executed via AGI
everything fine. however, when the user finishes recording by simply hanging
up, asterisk isn't executing the AGI-command any more. what I'm looking for
is some kind of "on hangup"-hook to catch this use-case...

any help appreciated, thx!

michael