[asterisk-users] Confirmation key to answer -- for a queue

Yaakov Menken menken at capalon.com
Sat May 12 21:59:54 MST 2007

Hi,

Pretty sure I'm missing something simple, but I've seen references to
this feature but not found documentation for it:

I have a queue set up so that many people are contacted (ringall) when a
call comes in. I would like the answering party to confirm that he is a
human being rather than cellphone voicemaill by pressing a digit. This
is somewhat similar to the 2nd macro example found at
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+cmd+Dial

Is there a queues.conf option that I'm missing here?

Thanks for any advice,

Yaakov Menken

--
Yaakov Menken