[asterisk-users] Call to Skype network

Dave Bour dcbour at desktopsolutioncenter.ca
Sat May 12 19:24:41 MST 2007

On x86 asterisk systems, there's 3 options out there, of which the
Chanskype one I've found to be the best.  It's $20 US for a single
channel personal license or $99 / per channel on a business license.  On
the FreePBX systems/Trixbox, Tim Hunt wrote an excellent script to
configure it.  I've made a couple notes too if you want, I can send
offlist (unless it's generally wanted here onlist as I don't like taking
credit for others work).