[asterisk-users] Module wctdm24xxp not found - TDM808P on debian

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Sat May 12 16:54:46 MST 2007

On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 11:04:12AM -0300, Juliano Fernandes Schroeder wrote:
> I'm trying to configure a TDM808P card on debian. When I modprobe wctdm24xxp
> i get this error
> FATAL: Module wctdm24xxp not found.
> FATAL: Error running install command for wctdm24xxp
>
> I think i have successfully compiled the zaptel drivers,

Easy to test: run the following in the zaptel source directory:

  ls *.ko

> and the card
> appears when i do a lspci

The output of lspci tells you that you have a card, but is unrelated to
the drivers you may or may not have.

> I've searched for a solution with no success. Another problem is that when i
> do a ztcfg -vv i get
>
> Notice: Configuration file is /etc/zaptel.conf
> line 0: Unable to open master device '/dev/zap/ctl'

I suspect that you didn't even get zaptel built.

  modinfo zaptel

Which Debian is it? Which kernel version do you use?

  uname -r

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755                    jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org