[asterisk-users] Hardware Echo cancellor Digium Wildcard TE212P

Deepak Naidu deepak_nai at yahoo.com
Sat May 12 15:15:22 MST 2007

Hi,
         I am currently using TE110P Digium card on a PRI card.  Basically the echo is so much that one can disticntly identify that.  I have tried all the combination if tuning configuration seen in forums etc.  I am using MG2 cancellor algorithm & also tuned the RX & TX gains, still there is an echo.

  So I am thing to purchase an hardware based echo cancellor like Digium Wildcard TE212P.

  So in this regards I would like to get some view whether its worth to buy a hardwrae based echo cancellor.  Will this resolve the issue, or will  be just waste of money.

  I am using Asterisk 1.2.18  & latest version of zaptel drivers.

  Hope if someone had the same issue, I what has done to resolve it would be much appreciable.

  --
  Deepak