[asterisk-users] Dry Copper Pair

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri May 11 23:10:29 MST 2007

On Sat, 12 May 2007, Stephen Bosch said something to this effect:

> The copper is so decrepit in so many places that it's really
> questionable whether this is even worth considering.
>
> There are just too many variables outside your control.

   That was my general impression as well.  My suggestion that it is
possible was driven by an appeal to the purely speculative.

   And of all the things that might tolerate a variety of flaws in the
medium, T1 -- four-wire or HDSL -- just isn't one of them, either.

--
Alex Balashov   <sasha at presidium.org>