[asterisk-users] Need some help with a very simple Queestion..

Gavin Spurgeon gsp at leighctc.kent.sch.uk
Fri May 11 07:11:34 MST 2007

Hi List,

Just a simple question for the list this time..

I need to setup 2 Phones than can Both ring when an incoming
call is made to a certain number...

I have done this 3,000,000s times with CCM and have no
problems with it, But it is the 1st time I have needed to do
this with Asterisk.

I think it can be done using Queues/Agents but I'm just unsure
how do it..

The setup in question is a very small 5 Phones System based
on SME 7.1 & SAIL (Asterisk & web interface) I have a small
Sandbox setup here with me to test the test before I need to go
set it up on the live system. My test phone is a Grandstream
GXP 2000 but I will be using SPA-941's in the Live Environment

Any help with this simple question would be great.

Best Regards

Gavin Spurgeon
Systems Administrator
Leigh City Technology College