[asterisk-users] Confference function

gc gang.chen at insightbb.com
Fri May 11 06:39:31 MST 2007

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ed Nuñez
  Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 1:36 PM
  Subject: [asterisk-users] Confference function

  I would like to know if anyone here knows the answer to the following question

  I need to implement the following conferencing feature for my agents.

  1.       Agent receives call from caller

  2.       Agent conferences a verification service

  3.       After finishing the verification, agent needs to drop third party (Verification service) and continue on the line with caller.

  My problem right now is being able to disconnect the third party and keeping the caller on the line.  Would this be a function of Asterisk or the SIP / IAX phone?  Any comments would be appreciated.

  Thank you

  Ed Nuñez

  The following page may help you with this:

  http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+n-way+call+HOWTO