[asterisk-users] SIP Problems continue...

Ken Williams ken at intermountainelectronics.com
Thu May 10 16:06:38 MST 2007

Well, I removed and reinstalled Asterisk & Zaptel last night.  We
haven't had one lock up and we've had zero ghost channels kicking
around.  I copied my config files straight over, so I'm certain it's not
a dialplan issue (I was thinking the same thing you were, and I started
throwing hangup statements all over the place).  My best guess, I had
something conflicting with an older version/SVN that was causing grief.

We haven't had a day with zero crashes in 2 weeks, and it was
progressively getting worse where we were to the point of 4-5 crashes a
day.  Going an entire day with no crashes is extremely promissing.

I do have a lot of data I captured that I could contribute, but I'm not
sure we had the exact same problem.

ken