[asterisk-users] HPEC audio clipping

Noah Miller noahisaacmiller at gmail.com
Thu May 10 15:14:21 MST 2007

> Our last trial dates from 1.2.17 days (3 weeks ago).
> My question is : are those HPEC audio clipping issues fixed with 1.2.17.1 ?

It's not about the Asterisk version, it's about the HPEC version.
According to other posts on the list, HPEC version 8.2 does not have
the clipping issues, but the 9.x versions do.

The echo "updates" to Asterisk 1.2.17.1 are to allow troubleshooting
of the 9.x versions of HPEC so we can locate where the issues are.
The updates do not fix the clipping issues themselves.

If you have the clipping issue, make sure you get HPEC version 8.2 from Digium.

- Noah