[asterisk-users] Re: Outbound call through a Single Asterisk Server

Matthew Harrell lists-sender-6a8aaf at bittwiddlers.com
Thu May 10 07:52:53 MST 2007

I've got essentially the same thing working fine using IAX2 over openvpn
instead of SIP.  I'm not the best at debugging asterisk problems but if
the SIP connection is working fine otherwise then I would suspect the
connection is getting there and having problems because it's ending up
in a context that doesn't know what to do with it.