[asterisk-users] List of telemarketers??

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Thu May 10 04:41:31 MST 2007

It sounds pretty interesting to do. On a technical point of view, I
believe a simple HTTP interface would be nice, and additionally a nightly
rsync for high load sites who wish to run a local cache.
About how to set up a community blacklist for telephone numbers and its
legal implications, if any, I do not have much experience. Surely
telemarketers would not love it. :-)
l.

--
Home of QueueMetrics - http://queuemetrics.com