[asterisk-users] Trixbox drops call after running AGI script

Allan Dalton ad at sird.net
Wed May 9 21:14:19 MST 2007

Hey, I'm hoping somebody knows the answer to this.

The script works fine on the old Trixbox 1.0 but have recently upgraded
(just testing in VMWare) to Trixbox 2.2
What happens is Trixbox will drop the call after I call the AGI command
in my dial plan.

I first of generate a call file to call the user, then connect them to
an extension in the dial plan

[voice-report]
exten => 1,1,Answer()
exten => 1,2,AGI(call-logger.php|${userid})
exten => 1,3,Playback(custom/welcome)
exten => 1,4,Playback(custom/report06)
exten => 1,5,HangUp()
exten => h,1,DeadAGI(call-cleanup.php|${userid}|"CHANUNAVAIL"})
exten => failed,1,DeadAGI(error-logger.php|${userid})

call-logger.php works perfectly but its just after call-logger that
Trixbox will just terminate the call.
it still runs the other scrips  (error-logger.php) so its not like the
service crashes.

I notice after a entire reboot of Trixbox the script runs fine for one
call then it mucks up again.

All the php files do is log the passed variables into a database so they
don't interact with
Trixbox in any other way.

Any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Allan..