[asterisk-users] Asterisk to record CDR in DB Oracle

Everton Goularth evertongoularth at yahoo.com.br
Wed May 9 12:27:28 MST 2007

 > -----Original Message----- > From:
asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com >
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Tim Panton
 > Sent: 08 May 2007 09:28 > To: Asterisk Users Mailing List -
Non-Commercial Discussion > Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Asterisk to
record CDR in DB Oracle > On 7 May 2007, at 17:27, Florian Overkamp wrote:

> > Hi Everton,

> > There is no native Oracle driver available to my knowledge, but if
> > you can install an ODBC driver for Oracle, Asterisk will happily
> > use that.
> >

> If anyone gets this to work, especially against an oracle instance on
> a separate machine,
> I'd love to know how you did it. I spent a day or so failing to get
> it to work, then gave up
> and had a perl script written that regularly posts the new CDR
> records to oracle over http(s).

> Tim Panton

> www.mexuar.net
> www.westhawk.co.uk/

Hi all,

what about yada?

I installed it and tried to connect to a database oracle em other machine em my network but I can`t.

This are my configuration:

cdr_yada.conf
[global]
dbstr=oracle:192.168.0.180::MY_ORACLE_USER
user=MY_ORACLE_USER
pass=MY_ORACLE_PASSWORD
queue_size=500
queue_file=/var/asterisk/cdr_yada.queue
file_playback=yes
table=cdr
query=insert into cdr (id,calldate, clid, src, dst, dcontext, channel, dstchannel, lastapp, lastdata, duration, billsec, disposition, amaflags, accountcode, uniqueid, userfield) values (cdrseq.nextval, to_date('?s','yyyy-mm-dd hh24:mi:ss'), ?v, ?v, ?v, ?v, ?v, ?v, ?v, ?v, ?d, ?d, ?v, ?d, ?v, ?v, ?v)

;[userfield_parse]
  enabled=yes

; userfield columns ufc0 through ufc15
;[ufc0]
;  name=col1

;[ufc1]
;  name=col2

But in the asterisk cli I see that it isn't connected...

asterisk*CLI> cdr yada status
cdr_yada build 005: $Date: 2006-04-06 22:38:22 -0500 (Thu, 06 Apr 2006) $
Not connected for 13642d16h21m8s.
0 of 500 records queued, 0 errors
queue_file is /var/asterisk/cdr_yada.queue

Somebody is working with yada?? Is my configuration wrong??
If somebody can help me I thank...

Everton Goularth